Fix-It Friday: How to Change to a WEG Pump Contactor
Happy Friday! In today's video, Steve will demonstrate how to change out a US Breaker Pump Contactor for a WEG Pump Contactor in your Accu-Tab® chlorinator's electrical box. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
How to Change to a WEG Pump Contactor
- Standard Screwdriver
- Phillips Screwdriver
Step By Step Instructions
- Step 1: Shut off power to your chlorinator
- Step 2: Leaving the wires connected temporarily, place the standard screwdriver beneath the US Breaker contactor in the white release tab.
- Step 3: Twist the screwdriver to release the contactor from the din rail, push it to the side.
- Step 4: Snap the WEG contactor onto the din rail.
- Step 5: Remove the wires one at a time and place them on the new contactor in the same labeled terminals. The coil terminals on the WEG contactor are on the right side labeled A1+ and A2-. The supply wire is labeled 1L1. The terminal 5 wire goes to 2T1.
- Step 6: Turn on the power to the unit and test the unit’s function.
Share this post
About the Author